Purchase Discount Tickets Here
Use coupon code W11 for $1-off online tickets!
Kids are FREE and do NOT need a ticket
- Enter the number of tickets you want in the box above and press the NEXT button.
- Enter your discount code and contact information and go on to the next page.
- Enter your payment and billing information on the secure site and press Pay This Order. You will receive your ticket via e-mail or you can print it from your browser. If your ticket does not appear in your e-mail check your spam folder.
- Print the ticket and bring the printed ticket to the show to be scanned for verification. The ticket is non refundable and can not be used for any other date or show.
Great Train Show - San Jose, CA
February 25-26, 2017 - 10am-4pm
344 Tully Rd, San Jose, CA 95111
Onsite Adult Admission is $10.00 on Saturday - Good for BOTH DAYS!
$9.00 on Sunday
Kids 11 and under are admitted free and do NOT need a ticket.
On site admission is CASH only
Don’t miss our return to Santa Clara!
250+ Tables of Trains for Sale
50+ Exhibitors from Across the Country
Huge Operating Model Train Displays, Including:
Peninsula NTRAK Club - 40' x 40' - N Scale
Bay Area Z Scale Module Cooperative - 25' x 35' - Z Scale
Golden Gate Lionel Railroad Club - 20' x 36' - O Gauge
Diablo Pacific Short Line - 50' x 70' - G Scale
Golden Gate American Flyer Club - 12' x 29' - S Gauge
California Central Coast 0n30 Modular - 30' x 40' - On30
Silicon Valley Free-MoN - 30' x 40' - N Scale
Yosemite Short Line - 14' x 24' - O Gauge
Backyard Railroads - 40' x 60' - G Scale
BBF & F Railroad - 13' x 18' - O Gauge
AWESOME LEGO LAYOUT
We are very pleased to announce the NMRA’s “Build a Memory” program will be presented at this show. The NMRA (National Model Railroad Association) created this program for kids and adults to help them find the love of trains. There will be the same layout on display, in three different stages:
1. a Complete & finished layout,
2. Being built – laying track and scenery, and
3. Just started.
There are handouts available detailing a supply list and participating sponsor companies such as Lowe’s, Bachmann, Atlas, etc.
Kids and their parents will have the chance to learn from the experts, ask questions and participate in the project. It is entirely free and is a wonderful opportunity.
Riding Train for Kids of All Ages
Bounce Houses for Kids as well:
Free Door Prize Giveaways
Plus Much, Much More!