TRAIN SHOWS ARE BACK!!!
We are pleased to announce that starting on July 25th at the Monroeville Convention Center, our train shows will return. As you are aware the Covid-19 health crisis has prevented us from operating shows for the past 4 months. As of 7/4/2020, some states and venues are permitting shows with certain health restrictions while others are not. In locations where we can operate a safe and high quality show we are doing so. This situation is fluid and we encourage you to check with this website before heading to one of our shows. Below you will see the status of our currently scheduled shows.
July 25-26 – Monroeville, PA Monroeville Convention Center
APPROVED: TICKETS ON SALE
Aug 8-9 – Pomona, CA
CANCELLED Due to state regulation
Aug 8-9 – Edison, NJ
New Jersey Expo Center
APPROVED: TICKETS ON SALE week of July 13th, 2020
Aug 9 – Wheaton, IL
DuPage County Fairgrounds
Aug 15-16 – Chantilly, VA
Dulles Expo Center
Aug 22-23 – Oaks, PA
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
OUR NEXT SHOW: July 25-26 Monroeville Convention Center
Greenberg’s Train & Toy show is Back!
Monroeville Convention Center
209 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA 15146
Sat. & Sun. • July 25-26, 2019
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM - Enter at South Hall
The government has approved our show but due to Covid-19 regulations we have made these changes and Improvements to the show:
* 2 Halls - wide aisles for social distancing
* Open 1 hour earlier
* Capacity Controlled for safety - Everyone including children must purchase a ticket
* Purchase tickets on line for guaranteed entry time
* Tickets priced as low as $4.95
* Rest rooms and high touch points constantly sanitized
* Face masks are required for those medically able to wear a mask as per state regulations
This Show Features:
2 Halls - 90,000 sqft
New vendors from across the country coming due to the lack of Train Shows else where
Monroeville Saturday July 25th & Sunday July 26th Purchase tickets here
In order to spread the crowd out as much as possible across Saturday and Sunday given the capacity constraints , the price of tickets vary by day and entry time whether purchase online or onsite. The online tickets are the best option, as it guarantees entry with no long wait and is priced 5 cents lower than the on site price. Everyone must purchase a ticket to enter the show including children, for this capacity constrained show only there is no discount for children.
While your ticket specifies an entry time, you are free to stay at the show as long as you would like until 4pm each day. If you miss your entry time, we will accommodate you later than your entry time, but their may be a delay in entering the show.
The government has told us our show can be held as long as we adhere to their capacity, preventive measures and social distancing but in the event that the government changes their policies which currently permit the show and we are forced to cancel the show, ALL tickets will be fully refunded back to the credit card which was used for the purchase.
To purchase tickets following these steps:
- Enter the number of tickets you want in the box below and press the NEXT button.
- Enter contact information and go on to the next page.
- Enter your payment and billing information on the secure site and press Pay This Order. You will receive your ticket via e-mail or you can print it from your browser. If your ticket does not appear in your e-mail check your spam folder.
- Print the ticket and bring the printed ticket to the show to be scanned for verification. The ticket is non refundable and can not be used for any other date or show.
This site uses a secure server for all financial transactions. The secure server is accessed via the above window. If you would like to access the secure server directly go to http://buytickets.at/trainshowinc/.